Monday, December 14, 2009

Index Of / Self / .jpg / What Type Of Paint Or Glaze Do I Need To Make Talavera-Mexican Tiles? Any Pros's Out There Willing To Coach Me

What type of paint or glaze do I need to make Talavera-Mexican tiles? Any pros's out there willing to coach me - index of / self / .jpg /

I really want to drop a biscuit, as in Mexican restaurants to paint. They come with a toilet, well, I know I could buy it, I never find a big oven! I want to make tiles and on. My question is exactly the type, brand and type of varnish or paint have sealant'm? Not that the color or tiles that can not shoot. It must be waterproof and function. Is there a website that has pictures and step by step, where I can this color. What type of ceramic bisque have or'm? I am very artistic and I know what I can do, I just need the essentials and provides appropriate. If anyone knows or have done in any way by this art, please let me know. No way to somewhere near my house to take.
Here are some examples of what I do.
http://www.tierrayfuego.com/TalaveraTile ...
http://www.tierrayfuego.com/TalaveraTile ...
I know any advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment