Thursday, December 17, 2009

Polycystic Ovaries More Condition_treatment Do Women That Have Polycystic Ovaries Have A Change In LH Surge On An Ovulation Test?

Do women that have Polycystic Ovaries have a change in LH surge on an ovulation test? - polycystic ovaries more condition_treatment

I am 22 and I learned yesterday that I have polycystic ovaries. I have in front of the pill for 5 months and periods became irregular, with the exception of the last few months if it a normal period of 4 days was but a very small during the 60 days. The doctor said that contact with 1 or 2 months and let them know when I'm ovulating, because otherwise it makes me Clomid. I began to varrie ovulation tests this month and. 3 days before the colored lines of 12 August, important to monitor but not on equal footing. Then, 12 August is the line, def. very dark, but darker than the control. Then the rest of the days after his remarkable condition or a very pale color. I do not know if I ovulate or not the 12 earlier in the night I had a few drinks, then, than I am, I was a little dehydrated, sometimes sour, but to me the test and woke the "took him around 11th
Any help would be very grateful as I am totally confused.
Thank y'all for your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment