Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pink Eye And Hair Salons Hair Help!! Which Color?

Hair help!! Which color? - pink eye and hair salons

So Blonde or brunette? "When I'm blonde, I have brown hair, and you guessed it, if I have brown hair blond! Ugh it makes me so angry, I have blue eyes, light freckles on my nose, I tan very easily, I have long hair and shades of pink. Some people say I look better blonde, "because my sunglasses pink, but not used to get black hair.

Blonde ..

Strengths: people like me with him, and he makes me look tan. It is also different because everyone has now ish brown hair.

Disadvantages: For more than peroxide hair dye darker, looks healthy and seems a little excessive. Blonde hair, blue eyes, very original. I want to be original!

Morena ..

Pros: Looks sooo healthy and shiny. He brings more eyes. I'm totally in love with black hair!

Disadvantages: may seem strange pink with a shimmer. It makes me look pale. (What would honestly does not matter) and my mother to kill me whenever I'm asked to re-stain!

I'm a blonde again. But I wanted to stay brown! It is a good piece of washing my hair color, and finally my hair is much clearer, and I went blonde for it.

I thought maybe I'll stay here for a fair while since I gave my hair perfessionaly fact, and perhaps in a year or so I'm back again, a brunette! That would be my mother more willing to buy or dye myself in the salon.

Any other suggestions? Oh, and also thought the new color of Miley Cyrus. That will look good? Thanx so much, sorry, I have no picture! (:

~ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

4 comments:

MelindaC... said...

Brown with blonde highlights. That is, what color is mine. Good luck! ♥

ruby said...

Blonde on top brown bottom .... brown or blond highlights ... If you want everything to go for funky colors ... but ...

ruby said...

Blonde on top brown bottom .... brown or blond highlights ... If you want everything to go for funky colors ... but ...

King Of All Dorkz said...

sumpthing be quite different! that jet-black hair. or red: D

Post a Comment