Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hentia In School Anime Recommendations!!!????comedy/r…

Anime recommendations!!!????comedy/r… - hentia in school

hey see in the search for a new anime, I hope that is in the romantic comedy and I will be in Africa or dubbing. I do not know can not conclude how the Cartoon Network on it. I hope that in 26 EPS. or more, if your list is EPS figures. and if you like it or not echii hentia girls Love Hina or Bravo. oh yeah and I like the cute characters, you know what I mean.

These are the animes I've seen:
Fruits Basket
kodocha
Hana Yori Dango
Daa! Daa! Daa!
Shugo Chara \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; = love it. omg amuXikuto
Vampire Knight \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; = love it 2 zeroXyuuki
Fushigi Yuugi
Ouran High School Host Club *** hilarious
Perfect Girl Evolution / The hilarious waliflower ***
DN Angel
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
k** Irarin Love and Revolution
Bokura ga Ita
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Karin kamachima kawaii **
La Corda d'Ora
Kaikan Phase
Ayashi no Ceres
particular
Gakuen Alice
Kaze no Stigma
Marmalade Boy
itzura na kiss
Peach Girl
Ultra Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment