Monday, February 1, 2010

Purchase Shiny Suits Motorcycle Trousers/pants To Suit Ducati Monster?

Motorcycle trousers/pants to suit Ducati monster? - purchase shiny suits

I need motorbike trousers that are safe, but a suit Ducati Monster!?
Ok, I recently bought a beautiful, clear, white, red s Ducati Monster S2R.
I have a Dainese Ducati leather jacket with full armor, I have a Dainese back protector, probably to wait in Sidi Boots Oxtar, but what I would like ideas is in the Department of pants (or speak)
In the court looks with knee pads and any additional protection, but also other Arnt complex very close race with the kind of skin on the knees, etc. ....... Presence of any decent cargo style or looser pants with armor Lether it? I need leather? I searched the Alpinestar them (follow the link) http://www.cusworths.co.uk/shop/pro ...

I know that security is not fashionable but I like the look of tight leather pants Racey more I've seen so far and they Dont Look good with the style of my bike, I just want pants that the air defense Assembly normal black or khaki, ,,, ideas ?????

1 comments:

thecatth... said...

a black man is not watching you, only you monster!

Post a Comment