Monday, February 8, 2010

Really Painful Wedgie Stories I Like Wedgies And Wedgie Stories, Do You Have Any To Share?

I like wedgies and wedgie stories, do you have any to share? - really painful wedgie stories

I know I am very rude comments and the things that used to hurt my feelings, so that no number
Wedgie I give my car, I now have a rope tied around the front of my bra down and back up the back of my bra
I like the feeling of a permanent wedgie neccisarily not very painful (I've never been a real wedgie)
Does anyone else like that?
or someone who simply share the stories wedgie / techniques?

Please do not just say a rude comment, miss our times.
Thank you!
~ Tay Tay

4 comments:

Mr. Q&A said...

And my hemorrhoids .... Nuff said

scotia gal said...

Remove peanuts and bread with jam and the corner of the door. then you take a bite of that nasty, of course, you can enjoy

biscute1 said...

It simply means that you have a fetish "has Animatrix"

There is nothing wrong with you ... Everyone has a fetish

Whatsup said...

I loved my wedgie but then I always strap

Post a Comment