Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Autumn Wedding Centerpieces I'm Having An Autumn Wedding, But My Wedding Dress Has Light Blue In It. Anyone Have Any Decoration Ideas?

I'm having an autumn wedding, but my wedding dress has light blue in it. Anyone have any decoration ideas? - autumn wedding centerpieces

I really want a fall wedding theme to want it, but still go with my dress! I think my bridesmaids in a darker blue with blue stripes, and they will / bouqet lilac purple pink. I had the idea of pumpkins white child as cardholders up to the tables and have our favors can be personalized glasses of Irish coffee, but otherwise I'm confused! I want to be autumn-y, but still a good marriage. It is a connection between late November and in an art museum. Ideas? I'm open to hear something Centerpieces food stations!

5 comments:

wait and see said...

Chocolate brown is sooooo beautiful blue. You can do the bridesmaids in brown with light blue stripes. And they have brown arcs in clusters. Brown with white tablecloths pumpkins with place cards light baby blue. Or tablecloths with blue pumpkins with place cards and brown autumn leaves on the table in the air. I want the purple flowers in the center pieces of blue ribbons and tassels of brown to accent.

jaded said...

when he said that I thought the light blue of the egg in a nest of blackbirds, and it reminds us of the branches and twigs, and brown, which is great with the blue. I thought the blue vase with clear branches and twigs. How about light blue with dark brown dresses with stripes, and of course, haha, black tuxedo for boys. I love the white pumpkins, too. Well, if you have white pumpkins you all! Flowers, white or beige, as well? including the bridesmaids. with a brown dress, it may surprise you. Art Museum sounds wonderful.

Dew said...

The only thing now think of immediately, with the flower girl, you dispose of the leaves instead of rose petals.

triciado... said...

I think the future of chocolate brown for bridesmaids dresses and accents are very rich. The light blue and brown can really close together. Good luck!

carebear... said...

blue with shock. Brown would be great! And the pumpkins by it would be nice too. :)

I am a chocolate bar is filled. Vases with candy colors of my wedding, pink and black ... This is something I am very excited! Good luck and www.theknot.com might have a few pictures of ideas for you, I have many ideas on this page!

Post a Comment