Thursday, January 28, 2010

Warts Or Herpes On Chest Warts/ Herpes?

Warts/ herpes? - warts or herpes on chest

to these blows, but the thing that they also in the lower basin, where the pubic hair and the other on my vulva, close to each other .. seems irrelevant, and were compared with what he reads IV on herpes and genital warts and do not agree. These bumps (about 5 or 6) are very small and slightly raised .. no itching or similar .. that pop, pus, and bleeding such as grain, but I do not know if u the keys, you can ... unparalleled anywhere else in the vagina or anything. those born around the time my family went to Florida on vacation and I just thought it was the heat of welding or chemicals in jecuze or pool or something ... Also, as elsewhere as buttons on the chest and around my eyes like a heat rash ... I go to the doc. But I notice B 4, please

5 comments:

Agape said...

Misleading pictures of herpes and HPV (genital warts) are on the Internet. . . Representatives of the most serious cases. I have two, and I have symptoms that are similar to the photos online. It can undergo something as simple as a rash or eczema, but you better go to your doctor and a blood test. Full STD screening test is not usually herpes or HPV, you need to ask specifically for these tests. Good luck!

<3 xxx said...

If you shave your pubic hair will be buried too cold ... Try Google Image it seems, and see if there anything ...

Good luck!

Angel_ey... said...

Could it be ingrown hair? They resemble the grain, and if you do not shave in this area might be that ... Goodluck.

Analytical Thinker said...

Hair can be buried

Analytical Thinker said...

Hair can be buried

Post a Comment