Sunday, January 24, 2010

Due Date Calculator Pregnant Pregnant! Really Confused About Due Date?

Pregnant! Really confused about due date? - due date calculator pregnant

When we had heard a few weeks ago we wait, I saw the first due date calculator, which I found and it was before this date ... But today I went back and check a few other on-line calculator, and I'm dates vary for three weeks!

My last period began April 28, 2009, but my cycles are very irregular. Below are the last few years (first day) cycle of events:
November 3, 2008
December 15, 2008
January 15, 2009
February 16, 2009
March 19, 2009
April 28, 2009

Does anyone know a reliable way to calculate the length of my cycle? I use the average number of days. There is also an online calculator pregnancy can be recommended? I think it would be nice to know is whether I am nine weeks and thirteen, and my prenatal appointment .. not for a few more days

Thank you for your help!

6 comments:

nini said...

Delivery dates are an estimate ... estimated, although you know, the same day that the baby was concieved. Nobody, not even a health professional will know exactly when, some babies are in a little more, others less so on the left. I'm an assistant midwife, and have a wheel of birth tells his approximate date of the last term of office on 1 February 2010. The best way is to assume that this is somewhere between the last week happened in January, for the 2nd Week in February can. You can go and get an ultrasound examination can accurately by the size of the baby, how far you have a better idea to be determined. Good luck to you, and remember that for you, for you and make babies!

I_love_m... said...

Doctors use the first day of your last period, if you know the exact date of conception. So you're in the 12th Week. A normal pregnancy of 40-42 weeks. You can view the calendar and calculate the expiration date of the account from 28 April.

Your ultrasound will also estimate the age of the child, if the date of your last period of ovulation is wrong or strange times.

Luv2Answ... said...

If your last period started 28th April after the due date is around 2 February. All physicians used or something. You can come sooner or later, but for all intensive purposes, what is happening. A term of 37 to 40 weeks if the change in 3 weeks there. What will they do when they are ready.

JoShUaS_... said...

Now I've learned she was pregnant in November 2007. My LMP was September 24, 2007, and calculates the time of my conception 6-9 October ... was due and that 1 July. Then I went to the emergency room in early January and measures in their bodies that would balance our 28th take ... When I was 27 in June ... Has never been fair, either with my time.

Urs left I said to parents.com that the expiration date of 2 February 2010 UR and UR should be 12 weeks ... goodluck!

Let me know if I close in!

Strawber... said...

Time for calculating the time between cycles and a half to go from this number. Just like when a teacher gives his grade point average.

Hope this helps

Helpful Sean said...

Frankly, I put my hand in hot water. Should speed up this process.

Post a Comment